At HCSC, "wellness" means many things and finds diverse, concrete and purposeful expressions. It's about how we interact with one another, our members and our business. It's about community outreach and difference-making through education and hands-on, healthy living initiatives. It's about our employees and their own physical, mental, and emotional well-being. It's about experiencing true health in its many expressions.
Wellness @ Work
In 2014, HCSC launched its employee wellness and engagement initiative, Blue Role Model. The goal of the program has been to encourage employees to lead by example and demonstrate to our members through our actions that knowledge of our business, giving back to our communities and taking responsibility for our personal health are important for all employees.
When you join HCSC, you'll enjoy a variety of superior health and wellness programs, including (but not limited to):
- Affordable access to our onsite fitness centers
- Organized sporting teams like bowling and softball
- Annual health and well-being fairs at corporate offices, which are designed to give employees access to professionals from local, state and national organizations
- Health-related campaigns that give all employees in all locations an individualized opportunity to manage weight, eat nutritiously and learn skills to improve your health and fitness levels
Help Managing Your Health
- Periodic health screenings such as blood pressure, triglycerides, blood glucose, cholesterol, etc.
- Nutrition programs and discounted access to weight management programs
- Tobacco cessation program